This room type is currently sold out
Join the waitlist to get an update when new availability is added.
**Flexible Tenancy Options! Book your stay for a minimum of 3 nights between the dates of July 7, 2023 - August 15, 2023.
Price Per Night - €100
Cleaning Fee Applicable Per Stay - €150 (Already included in the total tenancy price)
*For Friday and Saturday price is - €200.
Choosing to stay at this property means that you'll be surrounded by the buzz of what Dublin has to offer with stylish and modern apartments in the heart of Dublin.
Bright Ensuite Bedroom:
The ensuite bedroom boasts a comfortable bed and high-quality linen for you to sink into after a long day's sightseeing. There is a spacious wardrobe, built-in storage space under the bed, large windows, a desk, and a comfortable chair. It has a bright and clean ensuite private bathroom with a walk-in shower with excellent water pressure. It's stocked with all essential toiletries and towels.
Shared Kitchen and Sociable Living Area:
There is a shared full kitchen facility including a hob, and fridge as well as all the crockery, cutlery and utensils you need to prepare a meal. The common living area is perfect for kicking back in and relaxing on the sofas watching your favourite shows on the large TV.
The 100Mb WiFi in the accommodation is ideal for streaming your favourite films or if you need to do business from your room.
There is no parking available on site however, pay and display parking is available on the street outside the building.
Business or Pleasure?
We have everything you need for a trip away with family and friends or a business trip. It is in a perfect location for sightseeing or hitting the shopping destinations. We have created a guidebook just for you with our favourite restaurants and bars in Dublin City Centre.
The entire ensuite bedroom is yours to enjoy, you won't be shared with any other guests. But please note that the kitchen and the living room are shared with other guests. We will provide you with our guidebook telling you everything you need to know about the area. We also have a 24-hour guest experience team so you can contact us at any time so we can ensure your stay is perfect.
We guarantee that the ensuite bedroom will be available on your selected dates and we really look forward to hosting you!
Important Info For Guests:
- Check-in is available from 4pm to 10pm. For check-ins after 10pm, there will be a charge of €25. For check-ins after midnight there will be a charge of €50.
- Please note you'll need to submit your ID and fill in some basic information for vetting purposes on our guest portal after completing your booking.
- Please note that this is primarily a Student Accommodation but is used as short-stay accommodations for non-students over the summer period.
- Please be informed that we do not allow guests under 18 years old to stay in the accommodation.
- Please note that these ensuite rooms would have their private bathroom but the kitchen and living room are shared among a maximum of seven other guests.
- All images, floor plans and particulars included herein are for illustrative and indicative purposes only. The allocated units may differ slightly in detail according to their positioning in the building.
At this accommodation, you'll be surrounded by the buzz of what the city has to offer, with vibrant local cafes and places to eat, and the city centre!
All Bills Included
Aparto Loom is located Cork Street, Dublin,
Here are a few of our frequently asked questions when it comes to this kind of property.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Check our Help Centre or start a live chat with a friendly member of our team.