in Dublin, operated by Guest 365View map
Trinity College Dublin
Trinity College Dublin
Included in price:
This property is located in the lavish and exclusive Dublin 4 area with a vibrant café, bank and eateries on your doorstep. The nearby beach is only a stroll away too, while Dublin’s city centre takes just 15 minutes by bus.
Bright Ensuite Bedroom:
The ensuite bedroom boasts a double bed and high-quality linen for you to sink into after a long day's sightseeing. It sleeps up to 2 guests. There is a spacious wardrobe, built-in storage space under the bed, large windows, a desk, and a comfortable chair. It has a bright and clean ensuite private bathroom with a walk-in shower with excellent water pressure. It's stocked with all essential toiletries and towels.
Shared Kitchen and Sociable Living Area:
There is shared full kitchen facility including a hob, and fridge as well as all the crockery, cutlery and utensils you need to prepare a meal. The common living area is perfect for kicking back in and relaxing on the sofas watching your favourite shows on the large TV.
The 100Mb WiFi in the accommodation is ideal for streaming your favourite films or if you need to do business from your room.
There is no parking on the property. The nearest paid parking is just outside the building. Another options are at the Stillorgan Plaza and Elm Park Parking.
Business or Pleasure?
We have everything you need for a trip away with family and friends or a business trip. It is in a perfect location for sightseeing or hitting shopping destinations. We have created a guidebook just for you with our favourite restaurants and bars in Dublin.
The ensuite bedroom is great even for longer stays as kitchen equipment is available and full laundry facilities are also on-site at a charge.
The ensuite ensuite bedroom is yours to enjoy, you won't be shared with any other guests. But please note that the kitchen and the living room are shared with other guests. We will provide you with our guidebook telling you everything you need to know about the area. We also have a 24-hour guest experience team so you can contact us at any time so we can ensure your stay is perfect.
We guarantee that the ensuite bedroom will be available on your selected dates and we really look forward to hosting you!
Important Info For Guests:
- Check-in is available from 4pm to 10pm. For check-ins after 10pm, there will be a charge of €25. For check-ins after midnight there will be a charge of €50.
- Please note you'll need to submit your ID and fill in some basic information for vetting purposes on our guest portal after completing your booking.
- Please note that this is primarily a Student Accommodation but is used as short-stay accommodations for non-students over the summer period.
- Please note that these ensuite rooms would have their private bathroom but the kitchen and living room are shared among other guests.
- All images, floor plans and particulars included herein are for illustrative and indicative purposes only. The allocated units may differ slightly in detail according to their positioning in the building.
All Bills Included
Aparto Montrose is located Stillorgan Rd, Dublin,