Availability for 2024/25 coming soon
Join the waitlist to get an update when this room becomes available.
**Flexible Tenancy Options! Book your stay for a minimum of 3 nights between the dates of June 23, 2023 - August 17, 2023.
Price Per Night - €100
Cleaning Fee Applicable Per Stay - €150 (Already included in the total tenancy price)
* For Friday and Saturday Price will be €200*
This property is specifically designed for anyone looking to explore Dublin so that they feel at home.
The property is very close to the Guinness Storehouse and is surrounded by plenty of restaurants, pubs, parks, and shops. When you're not in the mood to study, you can take a stroll alongside River Liffey to clear your head. Popular pubs like Pilsner Pub and Arthur's Jazz; Blues Pub are also close by.
The apartment boasts three bedrooms with comfortable beds and high-quality linen for you and your companions to sink into after a long day's sightseeing. There is a spacious wardrobe, built-in storage space under the bed, large windows, a desk, and a comfortable chair.
There are 3 bright and clean ensuite bathrooms with a walk-in shower with excellent water pressure. The bathrooms are stocked with all essential toiletries and towels.
Well Equipped Kitchen and Sociable Living Area:
There is full kitchen facility including a hob, and fridge as well as all the crockery, cutlery and utensils you need to prepare a meal. The living area is perfect for kicking back in and relaxing on the sofas watching your favourite shows on the large TV.
The 100Mb WiFi in the apartment is ideal for streaming your favourite films or if you need to do business from the apartment.
There is no parking on the property. The nearest is at the Q Park Four Courts. It's just a 7-min walk from the property.
Business or Pleasure?
We have everything you need for a trip away with family and friends or a business trip. It is in a perfect location for sightseeing or hitting shopping destinations. We have created a guidebook just for you with our favourite restaurants and bars in Dublin City Centre.
The apartment is great even for longer stays as kitchen equipment is available and full laundry facilities are also on-site at a charge.
The entire apartment is yours to enjoy, you won't be shared with any other guests. We will provide you with our guidebook telling you everything you need to know about the area. We also have a 24-hour guest experience team so you can contact us at any time so we can ensure your stay is perfect.
We guarantee that the apartment will be available on your selected dates and we really look forward to hosting you!
When you arrive at the property please make your way to the Block listed in your reservation, please contact us and somebody will remotely unlock the gate for you to enter. Once you enter the gate, you will be able to access the KeyCafe box in order to collect your keys.
Important Info For Guests:
- Check-in is available from 4pm to 10pm. For check-ins after 10pm, there will be a charge of €25. For check-ins after midnight there will be a charge of €50.
- Please note you'll need to submit your ID and fill in some basic information for vetting purposes on our guest portal after completing your booking.
- Please note that this is primarily a Student Accommodation but is used as short-stay accommodations for non-students over the summer period.
- Please note that these are originally 5 or 6-bedroom apartments with ensuite rooms designed for students. Over the summer period, the space is converted into 3 bedroom apartment and the remaining bedrooms are closed for guests' privacy.
- All images, floor plans and particulars included herein are for illustrative and indicative purposes only. The allocated units may differ slightly in detail according to their positioning in the building.
Kitchen Utensils Included
Located minutes away from Dublin's buzzing city centre, this modern 3-bedroom apartment is furnished to a high spec with comfy beds, and plenty of storage space – helping you feel at home from the moment you arrive.
Aparto Binary is located Binary Hub, Bonham St, dublin,
Here are a few of our frequently asked questions when it comes to this kind of property.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Check our Help Centre or start a live chat with a friendly member of our team.